Below is a list of our fishery rules, please take your time to read them carefully.
Anybody not complying with these rules will be asked to leave the fishery. – No refunds given.
- NO BREAD is permitted to be used at all.
- No artificial baits to be used.
- Fishery Feed Pellets only to be used as feed in water.
- Minimum two nets to be used, one for carp and one for silver fish, strict net limit of 50lb irrespective of your club rules.
- All keep nets to be dipped and laid out for minimum 30 mins to dry before match start.
- Fish to be unhooked in the net and transferred immediately to keep net, no dropping fish into keepnet.
- Barbless hooks only (max size 12).
- Free running or safe feeders only. (Fish must be able to discard if line breaks above feeder).
- No floating baits.
- Ground Bait only in small cup or feeder no balling allowed.
- No excessive use of baits.
- No meat based petfoods.
- No Boilies or Nuts.
- Please take all unused bait home with you and do not throw in the lake at the end of the match. Match organiser to ensure this is adhered to.
- All litter to be taken home including cigarette butts, match organiser is responsible for ensuring this is adhered to.
- Weighing of fish to be in weigh sling and on an unhooking mat.